Life as a Newlywed

The everyday ramblings of a young, newlywed wife from Alabama.

12.23.2004

We got snow....

Flurries. I'm not complaining, as much drama as I hear about icing driveways and scraping windshields...keep the real thing, those of you who are *lucky* enough to have it! Heh.

But we saw snow flurries today, me and my little sister, so we had some fun trying to shop at Wal-mart.

I think I filled my quota for Holiday Baking all in one afternoon. My sister and I made homemade Cranberry Chutney (it smelled so much like potpurri with the spices, we were almost too afraid to taste it), Peanut Butter Fudge with Chocolate Drizzle, Monster Cookies that consist of peanut butter, oatmeal, chocolate chips, and M&Ms (basically a flour-less cookie) and to finish it all off, we made Ritz peanut butter sandwich cookies dipped in chocolate.

And I was on good behavior, I only had 2 cookies and one chocolate dipped Ritz sandwich today.
Besides, most of it is going to Bryan's grandparents' Christmas party tonight, and some with me to my bosses tomorrow morning at work. Then we're spending Christmas Eve with Bryan's mom and sister, and then my family is coming over to spend the night.

So for breakfast Christmas Day, we plan on having a Baked Omelet, Hashbrowns and Coffee, and enjoying it in front of the fireplace while we watch A Christmas Carol.

Could I be anymore of a Christmas Geek? (I just pulled a Chandler!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home