Life as a Newlywed

The everyday ramblings of a young, newlywed wife from Alabama.

12.13.2004

Death Penalty for Peterson

The jury announced the verdict this afternoon about 4 o'clock my time - Scott Peterson will receive the death penalty for the murder of Laci and Connor. I'm confused though because on the radio, the DJ said that sentencing would begin in February....does that mean Scott will begin serving his sentence in February or what? I'm only assuming because I thought sentencing came after the trial, and then he served his time.

I'm going with the guilty verdict because of his behavior after Laci's disappearance, and because of the stint with dying his hair, getting a large sum of cash, and heading for Mexico. And the fact that the evidence just started stacking up against him.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home