Life as a Newlywed

The everyday ramblings of a young, newlywed wife from Alabama.

11.09.2004

So today is the day....

Well, not exactly. Today is the day for the inspection of our first official home. I am so excited I had to get myself out of bed when Bryan left for work at 6:48 this morning. So now I'm mindlessly surfing the internet, looking at different websites, just biding my time until 1:45 when I can go. to. the. house. Of course, it's only the inspection. But maybe this time I'll actually remember to look for the mailbox.

We move in on November 28th, even though we close on November 22nd. The seller has been nice enough to give us everything we asked for, and we understand his situation so we're giving him an extra "window" of time to get all of his things out of the house before we move in. The only reason for the closing November 22nd was to lock in the interest rate anyway.

For pictures of the house, you can go here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home