Life as a Newlywed

The everyday ramblings of a young, newlywed wife from Alabama.

12.21.2004

So This is Christmas.....

Okay, I think it's safe to assume just by the weather conditions alone that Christmas is just around the corner. And while the tune of Jim Carrey singing You're a Mean One, Mr.Grinch I have changed the template on my blog and have done nothing but surf the internet for the last two and a half hours. I've been productive! (not.)

If you're someone who loves movies but hates paying late fees when you rent, there is a website you should definitely check out --> Netflix

Several people have recommended it to me, and Bryan and I signed up on Sunday and we've already received our first three movies (all Christmas movies, so I'm glad they got here when they did).

Nothing new going on around here. I'm still enjoying my official "off days" from work and school, and I can't say I've done anything worth talking about in the free time I've had. My mom is coming up this weekend for Christmas, so I should have good holiday pictures to post next week sometime.

PS - I love Jim Carrey's version of "The Grinch"!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home